Text written by the three imprisoned members of Revolutionary Struggle about the trial of the organization which will start on October 5, 2011 (Greece) CLIK ON Poster…

SOLIDARITY POSTER : FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE CASE FROM ACTFORFREEDOMNOW!

Revolutionary Struggle trial solidarity zine

CLICK ON THE COVER TO READ THE PDF…

‘Revolution is the only solution
for the complete exit from the crisis’

A collection of letters, texts and communiqués from the armed group Revolutionary Struggle and their accused. Released during their current trial in Athens and intended to be one more nail in the coffin of the legitimacy of the State and the capitalist system.

FREEDOM NOW FOR ALL PRISONERS
HONOUR FOREVER TO LAMBROS FOUNDAS

by Actforfreedomnow – BoubourAs

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

THE OTHER TWO MEMBERS OF REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE DENY TO GIVE ADDITIONAL TESTIMONIES

Friday, October 8, 2010


6 octomber

“I am in prison because I am a revolutionary and I fight against the modern criminal regime. I do not recognise the charges that they put on me and I have nothing to apologize for. Revolutionary Struggle is a revolutionary organization and I am proud I am part of it. Terrorists are all those that consist the existing regime of representative democracy, capitalism and market economy”
Pola Roupa

“As a member of Revolutionary Struggle I deny to attend the court of appeals in Athens. I do not accept any interrogation, neither from the torturers of the antiterrorist police neither from the appointed servants of the regime”
Kwstas Gournas

The prosecutors say they will visit them in prison to get the testimonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment