Text written by the three imprisoned members of Revolutionary Struggle about the trial of the organization which will start on October 5, 2011 (Greece) CLIK ON Poster…

SOLIDARITY POSTER : FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY STRUGGLE CASE FROM ACTFORFREEDOMNOW!

Revolutionary Struggle trial solidarity zine

CLICK ON THE COVER TO READ THE PDF…

‘Revolution is the only solution
for the complete exit from the crisis’

A collection of letters, texts and communiqués from the armed group Revolutionary Struggle and their accused. Released during their current trial in Athens and intended to be one more nail in the coffin of the legitimacy of the State and the capitalist system.

FREEDOM NOW FOR ALL PRISONERS
HONOUR FOREVER TO LAMBROS FOUNDAS

by Actforfreedomnow – BoubourAs

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Athens: Letter of comrade Kostas Katsenos from Koridallos prisons

UNTIL THE TEARING DOWN OF THE LAST PRISON, NO ONE IS FREE

On April 1st, 2012, I will complete 6 months as undertrial inmate in Koridallos prisons. Currently I am the only prisoner for the Revolutionary Struggle case.
The last two years I have lived in a peculiar hostage status, completely detached from my close environment, without the ability to work, study, communicate and participate in the processes of the political space I affiliate myself with.
A cruel and unjust political and economic system, which is in crisis, is trying through the criminal law to bend every effort of social resistance.
The rationale upon which the prosecution against me was based is totally arbitrary, a product of individual estimates and speculations by the assignees of the ministry of system protection.
On March 27th, at 10.00 in the morning, I am called to appear before the appellate judges’ council [in Athens], in order for the extension or not of my so-called temporary custody to be examined.
Knowing the climate of repression that prevails towards all social fronts, I do not know if I can hope for a positive decision. Either way, I will continue to resist the police and judicial machinations.
We must prevent repression whatever form it may have, and express our practical solidarity with all imprisoned fighters of the class and social war.

Kostas Katsenos, 23-3/2012
F wing of Koridallos prisons

No comments:

Post a Comment